With the development of society, strengthening mobile law enforcement capabilities and increasing law enforcement response speed are urgent needs of law enforcement agencies. However, the scope of law enforcement is large, it is difficult to obtain evidence, the timeliness is poor, and the communication with the command center is not timely. These practical difficulties put forward higher requirements on the communication methods of mobile law enforcement, which can quickly and accurately describe the law enforcement scene and improve the mobile law enforcement. With response capabilities and combat capabilities, using 3G/4G public networks to break geographical restrictions, and fully understand the situation of the law enforcement scene, a wireless video communication system that connects the command center, the law enforcement scene, and coordinated law enforcement came into being.
After conducting long-term research and analysis on mobile law enforcement application requirements, Tong proposed a mobile law enforcement solution. The solution takes IP technology as the core and fully relies on the wide coverage, high bandwidth, and mobility characteristics of the existing 3G/4G wireless broadband networks, breaking the original law enforcement regional restrictions; integrating H.264 video compression processing A number of leading technologies such as technology, multimedia technology, network switching technology, and embedded computer technology provide a reliable technical guarantee for a new generation of mobile law enforcement; real-time video return of the law enforcement scene, real-time query and upload of case-related information, The storage of audio and video evidence and multi-departmental collaboration have greatly increased the flexibility, timeliness and efficiency of mobile law enforcement.
1. On-site evidence collection for law enforcement: Law enforcement officers can take photos, video, record, and locate through mobile terminals, collect on-site evidence, and report them in time, as a powerful basis for a fair judgment. The mobile terminal is not restricted by the geographical environment of law enforcement, and can go deep into any corner, and there is no dead end in law enforcement monitoring.
2. Video transfer and distribution of law enforcement terminals: The dispatching station of the dispatch command center uses the public network to complete the distribution and forwarding of pictures to law enforcement terminals in any environment, achieving rapid information sharing. Ordinary mobile phones can also load the client software to realize the special terminal function, so that the personnel or leaders on business trips can also communicate with the command center in real time at any time, so as to maximize the realization of multi-departmental collaboration.
3. Real-time enquiry on the law enforcement site: Law enforcement officers can use the law enforcement terminal to make real-time enquiry on relevant information such as merchants, personnel, laws and regulations on the spot, and no longer need to use time-consuming and laborious methods such as telephone calls, just "one-click inquiry". All relevant information can be "fully grasped", and the case can be handled accurately and efficiently.
4. Trunking intercom: On-site law enforcement officers use multimedia handheld terminals and vehicle-mounted terminal equipment to make a one-key call through 3G/4G and other wireless broadband networks to achieve the goal of one call to one hundred responses, and to meet the timeliness of mobile law enforcement.
5. GPS positioning: law enforcement line records, accurate location of accidents, establishment of temporary emergency groups based on location, law enforcement terminal GIS to query the location of other terminals.
6. Data service: the law enforcement processing process is recorded and uploaded in real time; the dispatching station sends a duty list to the law enforcement terminal, and the terminal task list is received and submitted; the dispatching station sends a large text message to the law enforcement terminal; the dispatching station sends a short message to the law enforcement terminal to avoid failure Suitable for voice environment.
Copyright © 2021 K-Free Limited All rights reserved. 粤ICP备13026949号